Saturday, November 21, 2009

About the Blogger

I was born in St. Mary's Hospital in West Palm Beach, Florida. (My parents, Dennis and Faye Goring, must have been the world's proudest parents. lol) I was born was on March 24th, 1989 at 12:01am. At the time, I had one brother, Marquis, who is three years older than me. He was always the creative one, making our toybox come to life with his complex imagination. About one year later, my twin sister, Breanna, was born. We did EVERYTHING together. I honestly thought that we were twins until I was in the first grade and my teacher shoved logic in my face. But, I still consider her my twin, as we finish each others sentences and sometimes know what the other is going to say. Next came my other sister, Brittany, the entertainer in our family. She has a natural talent to dance and can make anyone laugh. She's the girliest of my two sisters. Then, there's my younger brother, Tyler. He will pick up anything you try to teach him. He can recite lines to a show that he's only seen once. Also living with us is my grandma, Betty, she's one of those grandmas that would let you do anything. But, she's not like most grandmothers, she is extremely up to date with everything happening in the world. She knows more pop culture than anyone I know.

As for me, I consider myself a diverse person. I'm interested in a plethora (one of my new favorite words) of hobbies. I'd try just about any hobby, as long as it's legal/moral. My mom has introduced me to many different types of music. My favorite genre is R&B but I also like pop, gospel/christian, rock, country, and the list goes on. For those who don't know me very well, I may seem quiet or boring, but once they get to know me, they find that there's more to me than meets the eye. (lol that was cheesy) I'm currently going to Bethune Cookman University majoring in English Education. Teaching seems to come naturally for me. My mom has a home daycare, so I've been exposed to the situations one might face in this field. I plan to teach either middle school or high school. I will be mostly posting essays and stories that I have written. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment